HOWTO: Setup project with scripts located out of the web tree ?
I have some scripts placed out of my web tree. E.g. I include them using relative path that is one level upper the apache htdocs (documentroot). How to setup my project in this case ?
To make the explanation easier, let's consider the following scenario.
Assume, your web tree starts in /var/www/html/ like in many RedHat distros. Suppose your
out-of-web scripts are in /var/www/secured/ directory. Also assume that you have created
c:\myproject\html\ directory for your poject part that corresponds to web tree and
c:\myproject\secured that would correspond to out-of-web part.
In this case set up the following properties for the project:
then on Run Mode page:
- Project root directory => c:\myproject\
then check Additional Mapping and add an additional mapping point:
- Root URL should be left blank.
- Remote root directory => /var/www/
- Remote directory => /var/www/html/
- Local directory => c:\myproject\html\
- Url => http://yourserver/